The Trails and Tales update has come to Prism Party, bringing a new biome, trees, mobs, and a whole lot more exploration to the server! We've got it all!
And new features aren't the only thing! Cubey graciously expanded the world a whopping 5k blocks from the previous border, so there's more than enough space to venture out, explore, and find all the new inclusions (...or set up a pristine base, if archeology isn't your cup of tea).
Cubey is still busy generating chunks! Please be patient; there may be some lag in the meantime.
As previously mentioned, Prism Party has migrated to a new protection plugin—Bolt—as part of this update. All existing protections should have been transferred without issue, but some commands have changed.
We're still making minor adjustments to this plugin, so don't be surprised if some things don't look as you expect them to! Of course, please let us know if you're experiencing any major issues with the new protection plugin.
Survival isn't the only server which has undergone updates! Creative (β) has been fully upgraded to 1.20, too! In addition, a few bugs have been fixed:
- Plots no longer generate with gaps of air beneath them.
- Plot operations, like deleting or claiming, now occur much quicker.
- WorldEdit operations complete faster, and with less client lag.
- Certain blocks are now properly restricted from mass-editing to reduce exploitation.
- The server will now automatically disconnect players using clients to generate "hacked" items.
- The server has a more flexible per-plot mob-cap, allowing 100 mobs, and 12 villagers per plot.
- Items with improper NBT data will have their data cleared instead of deleted.
We're happy you're here to celebrate with us!
That's all for this announcement! We can't wait to see everyone online. Please be sure to join our Discord server for the latest news and information!With love, Prism Party.