- Allays | 500 gems | 30%
- Axolotls | 100 gems | X-spawner | 30%
- Bats | 20 gems | 50%
- Camels | Not in plugin yet, 100 gems according to data
- Cats | 50 gems | X-spawner | 100%
- Chickens | 20 gems | 50%
- Cod | 20 gems | 50%
- Cows | 20 gems | 50%
- Donkeys | 50 gems | 40%
- Foxes | 50 gems | 40%
- Frogs | 50 gems | 20%
- Glow Squids | 100 gems | X-spawner | 30%
- Horses | 50 gems | X-spawner | 40%
- Mooshrooms | 500 gems | X-spawner | 10%
- Mules | 50 gems | 40%
- Ocelots | 50 gems | 40%
- Parrots | 20 gems | 50%
- Pigs | 20 gems | 50%
- Pufferfish | 50 gems | 40%
- Rabbits | 20 gems | 50%
- Salmon | 20 gems | 50%
- Sheep | 20 gems | 50%
- Skeleton horses | 500 gems | 10%
- Sniffers | Not in plugin yet, price uncertain
- Squids | 20 gems | 50%
- Striders | 50 gems | X-spawner | 40%
- Tadpoles | 50 gems | X-spawner | 10%
- Tropical Fish | 50 gems | 40%
- Turtles | 100 gems | 30%
- Villagers | 200 gems | X-spawner | 10%
- Zombie Horses | 500 gems | 10%
Emotes[edit | edit source]
One of the plugins Prism Party uses allows for Unicode emojis :O Type the strings below in chat to replace them with the emoji.
Let anyone with a Staff Editor role on the Discord know if you found an emoji that's not on the list!
:bat:/|\ ^._.^ /|\
:cat2:/ᐠ - ˕ -マ Ⳋ
:rip:rest in spaghetti never forgetti
:bear2:ฅʕ• ɪ •ʔฅ
:bear4:ʕ• o •ʔ
:bear-1:ʕ ╥ ᴥ ╥ ʔ
:cubey2:┌[◉‿◉]┐ (with red eyes)
:fear:＼(o 口 ol|l)/
Mobs to Eggs[edit | edit source]
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/mobs-to-eggs-catch-mobs-and-get-spawn-eggs.69425/ (Refer to this website for more detailed info)
This plugin on our server allows you to use regular chickens eggs to catch mobs and turn them into a spawn egg for a small fee (Fee depends on mob). Just simply throw an egg at the desired mob and there will be chance to catch it.
Below, you can find a list of plugin features (Spigotmc, 2023)
- Catch mobs and give players spawn eggs.
- Turn mob catching on and off per mob.
- Change the projectile the catches the mob (snowball, egg, ender pearl, etc)
- Define the catch chance for each mob.
- Set an item or money cost for catching mobs.
- Works right out of the box.
- Customizable messages.
- 78 mobs to catch.
- Supports Enderman catching.
- Supports catching mobs with no vanilla spawn egg (boss mobs, golems).
- Allow or deny spawner changing.
- Particles and sounds when mobs are caught or failed to be caught.
- Give the mob catching capsule a custom name and/or lore.
- Save mob data to spawn eggs with a toggle to turn on/off (experimental feature - not all mob data is saved).
- Options to punch or throw the catch capsule in order to catch the mob.
- CustomModelData support for both catch capsule and mob spawn eggs.
Not all mobs can be caught on our server; Here are lists of mobs that can be caught using this plugin on our server, with the price of each as well. X-spawner indicates that a mob can not be put in the spawner; % indicates catch chance.
- Bees | 20 gems | 50%
- Cave Spiders | 50 gems | 30%
- Dolphins | 100 gems | X-spawner | 30%
- Goats | 100 gems | 30%
- Llamas | 100 gems | 30%
- Pandas | 100 gems | X-spawner | 30%
- Piglins | 500 gems | X-spawner | 10%
- Polar Bears | 100 gems | 30%
- Spider | 50 gems | 30%
- Trader Llamas | 50 gems | X-spawner | 20%
- Wolves | 50 gems | X-spawner | 100%
- Zombified Piglin | 100 gems | X-spawner | 20%
- Blazes | 100 gems | 20%
- Creepers | 20 gems | 30%
- Drowneds | 100 gems | X-spawner | 20%
- Elder Guardians | 500 gems | X-spawner
- Endermites | 50 gems | 30%
- Giants | 1000 gems | X-spawner (Good luck catching that) | 10%
- Guardians | 200 gems | X-spawner | 10%
- Hoglins | 200 gems | X-spawner | 10%
- Husks | 100 gems | 20%
- Magma Cubes | 100 gems | 20%
- Phantoms | 200 gems | 10%
- Pillagers | 200 gems | X-spawner | 10%
- Shulkers | 200 gems | 5%
- Silverfish | 50 gems | 30%
- Skeletons | 50 gems | 30%
- Slimes | 50 gems | 30%
- Strayes | 100 gems | 20%
- Wardens | 5000 gems | X-spawner | 1%
- Witches | 200 gems | 10%
- Zoglins | 200 gems | 10%
- Zombies | 50 gems | 30%
- Zombified Villagers | 200 gems | X-spawner | 10%
Head Database (HeadDB)[edit | edit source]
This plugin allows you to access a grand library of heads to wear and to decorate your builds. Add realism to your builds, trick your friends or just simply start your own collection! It's all possible with HeadDB. To access the database, use the command /headdb¹
Below, you can find a list of categories the database uses:
- Food and Drinks
- Server-made Custom Heads.
¹ HeadDB is an exclusive feature on Prism Party, refer yourself to the shop page for more information.
Rotten Flesh to Leather[edit | edit source]
Rotten Flesh to Leather is a plugin that gives you the ability to smelt rotten flesh to get leather² as the name suggests, just like you would do with any other ore.
² Only a furnace can be used to smelt the rotten flesh, smokers and blast furnaces are not compatible.